The Nutrition Advisor Diploma in Nutritional Therapy and Eastern Nutrition is a fully accredited course that allows you to become a Nutrition Advisor with insurance and professional registration. Once successfully completed you can apply for the higher Nutritional Therapist Course.
In this comprehensive course you will learn about the importance of nutrition, diet and food for health and well being.
- To have an understanding of the principles of traditional Unani Tibb nutritional and dietary approaches
- To develop the skills that would enable the student to apply a traditional Unani Tibb approach to nutrition in order to help effect optimal health and well-being in the client.
- To have a comprehensive understanding of the Unani Tibb context of nutrition and dietary therapy as a means to maintaining good health, balanced humours and temperaments, and addressing disease.
- To be able to advise on and modify diets appropriately.
- To understand how diet, lifestyle and the environment may contribute to a toxic internal environment
- To appreciate how diet, lifestyle and the environment may contribute to humoral imbalance and disease.
- To understand the relationship between the health of an individual, humoral balance and diet and nutrition
- To understand how diet and lifestyle affects temperament balance